Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 19:13:47 -0400
From: Peter Jernakoff <Peter.Jernakoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ABDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AM@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [IRCA] Winner of the 2008-2009 NRC AM Radio Log
UPONT.COM>

There were 10 requests for my 2008-2009 NRC AM Radio Log. And the winner
is
(picked at random):

ALEXANDER KAMINSKI

Alex -

Is the address listed in QRZ.com (under N8UCN) current? If so, I'll send
the log to you within a few days. If not, please let me know off-list
what
your snail-mail address is. Thanks in advance.

Rgds,

-Pete Jernakoff-
K3KMS
Wilmington, Delaware