[IRCA] TP for 5Oct09 from Victoria: Average

[IRCA] TP for 5Oct09 from Victoria: Average

Only a minute to report before I head off to work.  I really shouldn't complain, as I'm listening to 774 right now with armchair copy at 14:30 with French lessons from NHK2.  Pretty amazing, as the sun is up and they're going strong.  Overall, seems like the JJ were back at better levels than the past few days, but the CC were also there.  Overall slightly down with more splatter to contend with.  Neat, wonder whether the FF lessons are from Canada?  They mentioned "Canadien, Canadienne", but also "Chinois, Chinoise".  Full report later.  Of note, Guy's 1322 produced a het against CRI RR on 1323 today.  882 not quite strong enough to make anything out.  CRI RR on 963 finally doing really well.  ....Walt