[IRCA] 1458 Nei Menggu RGD + ?TWR Sri Lanka?

[IRCA] 1458 Nei Menggu RGD + ?TWR Sri Lanka?

I was able to spend some time this evening working with 20 minutes of audio from 1458 on October 1. I was unaware of the 1440// that Chuck mentioned hearing. Its not listed in PAL... or at least I couldn't find it. While I was hearing 1458, I did check the SW//s that PAL has for that Nei Menggu outlet and found 7270 active. The top signal on that frequency was a strong Japanese signal, but under that, unmistakably, is the same stuff on 1458, so off that report will go, with fingers crossed for a sympathetic staffer who reads English.

I've not had time to deal with the very-maybe-tentative 882 TWR yet, beyond processing the recording. Its got bells or chimes as an interval signal at 1359:45 and then possibly two sets of pips at the hour. If its not TWR, maybe I can post the bells and see if someone recognizes it. I'm darn sure gonna be sitting on 882 at 1400 tomorrow :>)

John Bryant
Orcas Island, WA, USA
Winradio G313e and various Ultralights
Wellbrook Phased Array + Superloops