Re: [IRCA] A Good Asian AM on Orcas, Too.

At 03:58 PM 10/4/2009, you wrote:
>Thanks very much, Bruce!  I'm sorry that I had to be here on Orcas this weekend. It sounds like you guys did very well.... and had nice weather, too.
>
>The 882 that I had today did have some kind of bell or tonal Interval Signal at 1359:45. If it was Sri Lanka, it was TWR themselves and they are pretty DXer-friendly.  I'm gonna check that out by e-mail.
>
>Good luck on the PAL work.
>
>Speaking of which, did you guys hear CNR1 on 675???  I'm almost certain that I did, but it is unlisted.
>
>If there is anything that you guys want us to check out, Guy and I will be in Grayland from next Sunday evening thru Thursday morning.
>
>John B.

John, I checked my audio on 882 before 14:00 and it was at good level, except for splatter.  Damn that splatter!  As is so often the case, it did gradually fade just before the TOH.  At 13:55 it was
close to an 8.  I'm not sure of the language.  Just non-stop talk.  I sure didn't hear any IS or tones before the TOH, unfortunately.
Don't forget I'll be at the dials next weekend from Friday night local to Monday morning, so we'll overlap at least one day....Walt