Re: [IRCA] 1322 Unid. on Right Now - 1335 UTC

Re: [IRCA] 1322 Unid. on Right Now - 1335 UTC

Bruce Portzer wrote:
Guy

I've listened to your files, and the IDs sure sound like KGRG to me. Maybe someone else can give them (another) listen.

I hear "You're listening to KGRG-1," which is indeed the slogan KGRG 1330 uses. I have the KGRG 1330 stream up now to see if I can hear a similar ID there...