Re: [IRCA] Did I have WA?

Yes, that was WA on 1680 and matches exactly what I noted tonite. Times also
will be CDT in this post. Same guy I usually hear. Once in a while there's a
break and you can get an infrequent Radio Luz ID or a Washington or estado
de Washington ment or phone numbers with a dos-cero-seis area code.

On 1560 I think you had WI which I think beams right at you. I had no trace
of Black Gospel on 1560 tonite (the voices are African American accented in
general) and the SS Mariners Baseball from KVAN was in, but not as well as
last night.

CX tonite were very good but not the near best ever of last night.

I believe you DX with a loop? What do you have on 1550 at night? This is a
fun channel when you don't have to worry about CBE and cheating WDLR qrm.
KSFT has switched to sports talk which is easier to DX thru than their
previous oldies mx. Your far enough from MO that they shouldn't matter on a
loop. What is to the east ? CBE or something in WI running a few watts (yeah
I can dig em out occ.)

1550 here had both KRPI and KKAD (Sunny 1550 MYL mx from WA) in and a bit
prior to 9 pm !

KRPI is Punjabi and Vancouver oriented but sends mucho RF at us on day pattern,. Nice EE ID at 0900 and disclaimer that views and opinions express aren't those of mgnt blah blah and into Punjabi !!

George,,,can you use outside antennas and phasing ? A huge help as you could make KNTS 1680 dominant at least on peaks at night, etc etc ----- Original Message ----- From: "George Sherman" <georgesmn@xxxxxxxxx>