Re: [IRCA] TV-Radio advertising OT

How true. The main thing I noted was the internet has gained so much in
the past 10-15 years that it is taking over older renenue honey pots. If
someone would have suggested even 5 years ago that broadcasting ad money
would be losing out to the internet, I would not have believed it. What
is it going to be in another 5 years?

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin