[IRCA] KVAN 1560 info

http://tucentrofamiliar.com/ confirms that the La Estacion de la Familia slogan I heard during a break in SS coverage of Mariners BB was most certainly them for a new logging here. Normally there are SS Christian format.

I trust that they and also KZIZ (presumed with Black Gospel) switch to nite facilities at the proper time? CX were simply fantastic on the high end to WA from IL last evening.

73 KAZ Barrington IL Phased BOG System (seemingly improved) at 320 deg