Re: [IRCA] Super Good high end cx..IL to WA

Re: [IRCA] Super Good high end cx..IL to WA

Hey Neil:

In the other direction, WBBM-780 is blaring in tonight out here, often on
top of its competition from Las Vegas.

I'm only 3 miles from the Seattle station on 1680, so that's coming in
pretty good as well :-).

Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA