[IRCA] Ordering from Taobao - Success!

I all:

As many of you may know, Taobao is China's equivalent of eBay, from which
one can buy all the latest electronic gear that is either not yet
available in NA or never was/never will be available.  The merchandise is
typically much cheaper than it is over here.  The catch is that you must
live in China or in some other way be able to purchase using Chinese
funds.

Enter Taobao agents such as Obook, which for a fee will order what you
want off of Taobao or other Chinese e-commerce site, receive it, and then
ship it to you.

I just received my first Taobao shipment, a Sony SRF-T615 Ultralight
receiver, for a little over half the price that it would cost from the
only other known outlet (AudioCubesII in Japan).  I placed the order on
9/11 and it arrived yesterday, so 16 days total from order to receipt.  It
was as advertised on Taobao, new in the box, and appears to work
perfectly. The Obook agent provided detailed emails