Re: [IRCA] Victoria B.C.TP fro 28Sep09 from Victoria: 540khz MP3

At 10:51 AM 9/28/2009, cafe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>http://www.dxer.ca/file-area/doc_details/260-540khz-japan-syncros-mystery
>
>Request for ears, lads.
>
>I hear a JJ YL in the background.
>The last couple of frames on this MP3 are the tune-up to 550khz Blaine.
>
>Thanks!

Colin, on 540 this season besides the domestic CBC, I've also heard NHK2.  Easy to see if it's in sync with 594 or 567 both of which have been excellent performers this season.  This does sound rather JJ, but I couldn't rule out CC either, which I've also heard with CNR1 programming.  This I hear the most often.  That one's easy.  Just check for //639 or 5030 SW especially.
Finally I was also hearing Radio Rhema, but not very often and not recently either.....Walt