Re: [IRCA] BOG (Beverage On the Ground) test today: mixed results (w/log)

At 00:12 9/28/2009, you wrote:
>Since I have been using BOGs since 2001, I will reply with some of my experiences with them here and on the other msg lists where Jim posted his test results from yesterday.

Excellent reply, Neil.....I was worried that no-one was going to reply to Jim,  and so figured that an inexpert reply would bring out the experts, hi.

I will add that when I've compared BOGs to raised wires (this was 25 years ago, mind), I recall that they did not have as good side nulls as the raised wires.

best wishes,

Nick