[IRCA] 2009 Ultralight Radio Shootout Article Uploaded

[IRCA] 2009 Ultralight Radio Shootout Article Uploaded

Hello All,

For those interested in the new DSP-enhanced Ultralight  radios and their
awesome DXing potential, a full review of the newest  Chinese-market models
has been uploaded to DXer.Ca
(_http://www.dxer.ca/file-area/doc_download/258-2_ (http://www.dxer.ca/file-area/doc_download/258-2) ),  and the Yahoo
Ultralightdx file site.

Including full coverage of the Kchibo D96L, D92L, Degen DE1123, Grundig G8/
 Tecsun PL-300WT, C.Crane SWP, Tecsun R911 and R9012 models, complete
details on  relative sensitivity, selectivity, nulling ability, spurs/images,
AGC, audio  quality, digital tuning noise and quality control record are given.
Bonus  reports are given on these units' DXing performance compared with
the SRF-59,  SRF-39FP, SRF-T615, SRF-M37V/W, E100, DT-400W, DT-200VX and the
DT-210V. After  reading this article, you will have all the information you
need to choose  your dream Ultralight radio-- in time for an exciting new DX
season.

If you have yet to enjoy the unique thrills of Ultralight radio DXing,  we
welcome you to join us as we experience more DXing fun than we have had in
decades!

73 and Best Wishes,
Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA)