From: Mike Hawkins [mailto:michael.d.hawkins@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 3:27 PM
To: HASCALL, DAVID CIV DFAS
Cc: tvfmdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; amdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Tvfmdx] Google Book - DX related

I checked for this article and the issue is a "snippet view".  This
means it is copyright-protected and they give you tiny bits of it.
Until they can eliminate the snippet view in favor of full viewing
(which is in the works), you can't get it from Google.  Also, snippet
views are usually useless if you put in multiple search terms (as you
did), because it gives you a snippet of the first instance of any of the
terms that you entered.  You can sometimes get more by getting to the
book you're interested in, then trimming the search terms down for the
search inside that book only.

Mike Hawkins

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 11:12 AM, HASCALL, DAVID CIV DFAS