Re: [IRCA] Convention and KVNA-600

Paul

Last year at the IRCA convention we had a tour of KVNA-600 and we were told that they were operating with less than 1000 watts.  It had been off the air but is now back on.  The Fox Sports station on 1650 has been on the air for several years.  They are heard all over Flagstaff and they even have ads.  I went to the station and they told me they are part 15 station!  Arizona has many of these 15 stations and even Prescott has one.  And I know that they all have more power than they should have.

Bill