Re: [IRCA] Victoria TP for 16Sep09: Lively

Re: [IRCA] Victoria TP for 16Sep09: Lively

cafe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
531 traces of audio
558 music
567 JJ
576 audio
585 audio
594 JJ
603 Music
612 EE YL
621 Hammering domestic
639 Mix over top of 640
648 trace audio duking it out with 650
675 OM in lang - could be Vietnamese - not sure
693 Traces of audio getting beaten up by CBC 690
702 Trace audio
738 Mix
747 EE Lessons
756 Mix
765 Mix
774 EE Lessons
792 Trace audio
828 EE Lessons
846 Trace audio
855 big growl
873 JJ
891 near audio w/ music popping through
936 CC
963 Audio
972 Korean

dropped off significantly here
up to around
Colin

Interesting contrast between your results and what I listed in my e-mail. I had my best DX in the middle part of the band today..

Bruce

1287 JJ at a 7-8

1566 - Korean
1575 - Audio