[IRCA] Newfoundland 750 into WI last night

[IRCA] Newfoundland 750 into WI last night

Around 2145 CDT I noted some CBC type pgming occ mixing with WARD (Sunny Country) with WSB phased down (easy enough to phase away). At times WARD would fade and this would come up to fair level, generally with piano jazz type mx. Traces were also hrd // on 990 it seemed when CBW (weak on these BOGs) and CKGM would fade down. Finally on 750 at 2304 a nice Newfoundland and Labrador ment by a gal and into wx. A CBC Radio 1 ID at 2306.

At times a strong and often audible signal from Holland 747 and bad Toronto slop meant that I this was best in USB.

Best I've ever had NL here although a couple seasons back I managed bits of cl mx // defunct CBA 1070 on both 990 and 750.

73 KAZ Grafton WI Phased BOG System at 30 deg.. R8B