Re: [IRCA] SEP 13 TAs

Jim I hope you found things better later. This did tail off here around the time you posted, but by 2240 EDT and for the next 1:15 or so, the whole low end was quite enhanced. 738 Spain was stunning at times and easily getting past Toronto which had talk rather than super sloppy mx for once. 765  774 (Spain mostly and some Egypt) 684 585 often decent. 531 Spain slightly dominant over Algeria and occasional some pop mx (likely the endless stuff played AN by Faroes in there as well) 756 in at times. 603 France as in, but not as good as earlier. 837 has been good this weekend. A France Spain (Canaries) mix at times xlnt.

I took a food break at 2205 EDT as cx were blah and 35 min later when I returned to my DX shack here, it was clear that the lowend really picked up towards the ENE/NE as CHNC 610 was blasting in w/French mx. This is still on and when it is good here, low band TA's are usually in as well.

More interesting was the CBC type pgmg on 750 sometimes mixing with "Sunny Country" WARD when I'd phase out Kim Komando on WSB (easy to phase here). Finally at 0004 EDT a mention of Newfoundland and Labrador came up and into weather and a CBC Radio 1 ID 0006. Earlier and later there'd been traces of // mx on 990 when CBW and CKGM would fade down.  Anyhow one wonders what pattern CBGY really uses or this is just real nice cx.

73 KAZ Grafton WI R8B and Phased BOG System at 32 deg