[IRCA] TPs for September 11th

Not too much to report from here for Friday the 11th. About half the usual 9
kHz splits were found in audio, and just a smattering of hets, too. The
surprise powerhouse was 657 North Korea.

I monitored from 1220 to 1340 via Perseus recordings and noted the
following:

558 UNID weak audio

657 powerhouse North Korean signal, peaking an 8 to a 9 at 1240

693 JJ weak

738 2NR Grafton with English talk by man and woman; fair level at 1240

747 fair with JJ

828 JJ fair

963 UNID weak

972 HLCA fair

1053 S. Korean jammer continually; good level

1134 JJ weak

1143 Taiwan, fair with CC at 1315

1278 UNID weak audio

1322 UNID - same mystery station here as before, but appearing at 1328 and
peaking at 1331 UTC. I was surprised to find the station playing the very
same song, by the same music group, as I heard on Sept. 3rd. The peaks on
this station are always very brief; I sure wish a peak would coincide with
studio announcer audio.

1575 VOA Thailand - occasional peaks to fair 1250-1340.