Re: [IRCA] DX TIP for WDXR

Thanks Mike. KICY is quite common here in the Fall/Winter/Spring along
with KNOM.  Right now, not doing a lot of DXing because of a horrible
arcing with the powerlines about a mile down the road. Pacific Power
knows about it and will repair it soon I am told. I took one of their
guys down to the area and he heard it LOUD on the radio!

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager