Re: [IRCA] WSRY test

Hi, Dan!
I certainly remember the WXHL DX test, which took place in the early
morning hours of 3/39/04. I remember the internet QSL, too-- very nice! (I  was
not the WI DXer who sent the audio clip)

I would definitely be interested in/listening for the October/November
test, if you do it. It would be a needed call change here.

Thanks, Dan!
73     Bill Dvorak     Madison  WI

>>     Anybody interested in a DX test some  late Friday or Saturday night
in
October or Novemeber on :

WSRY 1550  KHz 1kw DA - NNW

Last test was in 2003? Calls were WXHL then.  Reception from New Zealand!
..and a nice sound clip from a DXer in WI.

Dan Oetting- Elkton, MD (Operations Mgr The Reach FM Radio  Network &
WSRY ESPN Radio)      <<

original  contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the IRCA,
its  editors, publishing staff, or officers

For more information:  http://www.ircaonline.org