[IRCA] Last night's TAs in Alberta

For the second consecutive night multiple Spanish stations were noted, with 684 again being the most consistent. Heard a couple of new ones, with 1305 in parallel with 1413. Old favourites such as 1215 Absolute, 1134 Croatia, and 1377 France were very good at times, and the German on 1422 was perhaps the best I've ever heard it. 1125 was an interesting channel, as I've never logged a TA there, but last night two stations were mixing there. Certainly the best September TA's I can remember hearing in a long time.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta