Re: [IRCA] TP DX 9-4-09 Down a smidgen in Victoria

Re: [IRCA] TP DX 9-4-09 Down a smidgen in Victoria

Walt

For the record, I checked a few other Alaskan freqs

620 was mostly CKRM with KPOJ in the background
780 had easy listening music that was likely KNOM, and certainly not KKOH unless it's changed format 850 was mostly KOA o/KHHO (in all cases I was on the northwest lobe of the K9AY)

I've been having trouble hearing JOUB lately but I'm much closer to KTTH-770. The opposite seems to be true for JOAB-693 - it's much easier for me since you guys are closer to CBU. Plus I'm in CBUs null and you're in their main lobe (or close to it).

Bruce