Re: [IRCA] Sad News about "Passport to World Band Radio"

Re: [IRCA] Sad News about "Passport to World Band Radio"

Bill, this news came out about 2 months ago and widely reported in the SWL lists.  Let's hope that things come together and they're able to continue.  For MW DXers, there's little impact.  The loss of the WRTH would be far more worrisome....Walt