Re: [IRCA] TP's for 09-03-09 A GREAT Victoria morning!

Re: [IRCA] TP's for 09-03-09 A GREAT Victoria morning!

Slept in this morning, but had my trusty Perseus SDR recording from 12:58 UTC.  I got to the dials at 13:30 and noted that both RNZ and ABC were strong on 567 and 576, and 738 very strong from RFO.  Unlike Dennis, a quick look at the wav file shows the best Asian morning by far, with both 1566 and 1575 (and 1593) well heard on the top end.  Plenty of good audios up and down.  I stopped at 963 to hear a Chinese speaker dominant OVER CRI in Russian.  This speaker went right through the TOH at 13:00.  Ideas who this is? These files are going to be a lot of fun when I get home from work!  Best Asian morning I've heard this season (and the DU as well!).  Seems like the bottom half was most populated, though...Walt