Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 5:01 PM
Subject: [IRCA] Latest from Mount Wilson

If you want to see something really remarkable, watch the webstream from Fox 11 in LA (myfoxla.com) at about 8:15 PM EDT/5:15 PM PDT, as the Martin Mars tanker plane carrying 7200 gallons of water comes around to make another targeted drop on Mount Wilson. Amazing stuff.

The plane made its first drop there at about 7:15 PM EDT.