Re: [IRCA] KPAM/KKAD

I know at least one British Club counts stations by transmitter sites. If more than one station operates from the same site, even with different frequencies, they count as just one station. I am not sure how they would count states... I just find it interesting that there are more than one way to skin a cat as they say. No offense to cats.

Bill H.

vroomski@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Kaz,
That's with way I have logged my stations is by license location.
I think that I have read that a listener can choose between the
transmitter site or the license location.

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA