Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 2:23 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] KPAM/KKAD

Bill,

KPAM & KKAD use a site in Orhards, WA (Vancouver). KPAM is listed

in Troutdale, OR. KTRO 910 Vancouver, WA antenna is across the river

in Oregon, East of PDX airport. KBMS 1480 Vancouver, WA their antenna

is also in Portland across the Columbia river.

My question is for IRCA states heard totals, can reception of one of the above

stations be chosen by the Dxer? KBMS licensed in Vancouver, WA, do I have

a choice of listing as Washington or Oregon station?

Driving out to the KPAM-KKAD antenna site today to check out the antenna towers.

Dennis,

Salmon Creek, WA