[IRCA] Resend: TP for 29Aug09

I'm resending this as the original went out as an attachment.  Sorry!

963    Southern Star at 13:35
936    Hobart, Tasmania rather than Brisbane with EZL music before 13:30.  Audio is still present weakly with talk at 13:38, but both Hobart and Brisbane have talk right now, so can?t tell which.
792    ABC Brisbane fair still at 13:40

I did hear two Russian LW on 153 and 279 with fair audio around 12:55.

Other DU heard (now rechecking a Perseus SDR file recorded at 13:20:

567    RNZ National fair to good with talk at 13:20
576    EZL islands music at good level at 13:23.  Presumably ABC National, Sydney with a music program.  Don?t know who else this would be.
585  barely there audio
594  Saturday night country ID at 13:22 at good level  3WV, Horsham.
612  Brisbane with fair to good audio
621  weak EZL music noted at 13:21  ?Melbourne  ?Rhema
639  weak audio with talk at 13:21.  Good carrier, but weak audio, so presumably Fiji, but can?t confirm this.
648:  weak music at 13:22
675:  EZL music at 13:21, into English talk between a man and woman.  Quite good at 13:23 (about an 8 level).  Presumably RNZ National, Christchurch.  Auckland mentioned at 13:24:50 (next we have a call from Auckland?).
702:  Fair with lots of splatter at 13:23
738:  An interesting channel this morning with both RFO (the usual) and Grafton both there cochannel after 13:00.
783 (I?ve skipped the common frequencies below) must be Access Radio, Wellington at fair level at 13:23.
828:  ABC Gippsland at 13:21 (not Radio Trackside) at fair level.
873    ?2GB Sydney.  Fair at 13:20
963    Interesting with 2 cochannel at 13:25.  One is an English (DU) call in show, with EZL music as well
1566:  HLAZ not all that strong this morning, but there with Christian programming at 12:56.
1575:  VOA English ID at 12:59:30 at fair level (weaker than HLAZ)
1593:  CNR1 at fair/good level at 12:59
1287:  JOHR and perhaps one other cochannel ?Korea or ?China at 12:58 fair to good.
1242: JOLF at poor level 12:59

A fairly tough morning, but interesting audio there, but had to dig for audio.  I compared the SDR file from August 27th, and there is simply no comparison for the Asians?easy copy on the 27th at 12:55 (very good level on the NHK2 stations),  compared to this morning?s grind!

?.Walt Salmaniw,Victoria,BC