From: "John H. Bryant" <bjohnorcas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "irca-hard-core-dx.com" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 10:20:14 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: [IRCA] 1287-2TM Tamworth

I got a real surptise in the mail yesterday: a very nice QSL letter
on beautiful 2TM letterhead, signed by Gavin Flanagan, GM.  The big
surprise was because the original report was from July 9, 2008. I had
sent a follow-up in November of last year, but I don't think that
made it to Gavin's desk.   That is my 209th Trans-Pacific QSL and my
50th from Australia. The fact that it is from a 2 kW. commercial
station about 350 km. inland is just icing on the cake.

John Bryant
Orcas Island, WA, USA
Winradio G313e and various Ultralights
Wellbrook Phased Array + Superloops