Re: [IRCA] TPs for August 27th: Not Half Bad

Re: [IRCA] TPs for August 27th: Not Half Bad

> Hi Derek,

I was using a corner fed loop (aka "terminated broadband loop") such as Walt
Salmaniw and Nick Hall-Patch in Victoria use. Theirs are larger loops than
my 45 ft. high x 35 ft. long version (yep, taller than it is wide). John
Bryant on Orcas Island has super-sized versions--- 100 ft. x 70 ft. I think.

I also have a Wellbrook ALA100 loop on a mast & rotor. This loop is 13 x 8.5
ft., but doesn't hear the TPs as well as the corner fed loop.

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA
www.perseus-sdr.blogspot.com