[IRCA] TP for 27Aug09 Down some

Had a listen this morning (and cheated a bit with Perseus, using the TOH recording program for 11:58 UTC, and then again from 12:55 UTC).  I was up late last night, so actually didn't hit the dials until 13:08 UTC.  The DU were all there, especially 648 which presumably is Radio Rhema.  The Asiatics also were there (the usual NHK1 and 2, VOA Thailand 1575, and HLAZ 1566...the latter stronger signal but lousy modulation), but more anemic than the past several days.  Rather lackluster, I'm afraid, and reviewing the SDR file quickly didn't yield anything immediately either.  648 was the highlight for me.  SF 67, A4 and K1 this morning.   ...Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC