Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] Franks and Beans in SC; 97.1/1310 Audio.

Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] Franks and Beans in SC; 97.1/1310 Audio.

Are we sure WDKD was really at 60 Watts? No, I am not using the C word, but
with South Carolina having some bad ground conductivity, I wonder if they
were really on 60W and making it to MD and FL.

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com
www.facebook.com/onairdj