[IRCA] Arizona TP's & DU's

Listened from 1215-1305 ut and conditions were good with many carriers and a few with audio.  All carriers were on the bottom part of the band.

279  Radio Rossii hrd at 1235 with music.

594  3WV Australia may have been the one I heard at 1248 ut with talk.

603  1XO New Zealand may be the one I heard with talk just abovr the noise level at 1252 ut.

774   3LO Australia hrd very well at 1246 ut with talk about Australia Bulldogs and on top of JOUB.

774   JOUB Japan hrd way under 3LO at 1245 ut.

Bill Block

Prescott Valley, AZ

Drake R8