Re: [IRCA] WDCR 1340 NH back on air for one day only

Re: [IRCA] WDCR 1340 NH back on air for one day only

I spoke to someone directly at Dartmouth College and they assured me the
station WILL MEET the deadline and be back on the air. Most likely
simulcasting WebDCR.com or WFRD 99.3, Dartmouth's 6000 Watt Commercial FM
rock station

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.