Re: [IRCA] Average Asian Morning Wed, Aug 19

Re: [IRCA] Average Asian Morning Wed, Aug 19

John,

Having somehow managed to drag myself out of bed for DXing this morning
(and receiving audio from 3 DU's on a large passive loop), I would have to
agree  with Walt-- it was a totally DU morning here. There wasn't a trace of
any JA  audio anywhere, not even with the fanatical 30" loopstick ICF-2010
coupled  up to an 8' passive loop. Your TP report sounds exactly the opposite
of  what I heard :>)

73, Gary (listening to a nice MP3 from 738-Tahiti this morning)

In a message dated 8/19/2009 8:48:35 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,