[IRCA] TPs Monday, Aug 17

It had been about a week, so I decided to check dawn TP conditions again.

If this AM is any indication, things are progressing, but slowly. The peak was at Max Dawn (1300,) with no post-dawn propagation at all.

My array is pointed at East Asia and hears DU poorly. There were about double the threshold audios of a week ago, with very few serious hets that were not in t'hold audio.

The notes
594 Threshold JJ
612 Threshold (DU?)
747 Threshold plus JJ
774 Good JJ
828 Threshold JJ Lasted later than the rest
891 Threshold (DU?)
963 Serious het (CC?)
972 Threshold KK
1053 Threshold JJ
1143 Threshold JJ
1242 Threshold JJ
1287 Threshold JJ
1566 HLAZ with good carrier and threshold audio. FEBC must be really hurting financially or they would fix that transmitter... It is SERIOUSLY under-modulated now.

It sure is nice to have 600 Vancouver gone. With it on the air, my 313e would deaden around it and 594 had to be doing very well to make it to the headphones.

The sun is fleeing south and the sunset times are changing rapidly, the Season can't be very far off!

John Bryant
Orcas Island, WA, USA
Winradio G313e and various Ultralights
Wellbrook Phased Array + Superloops