[IRCA] NE EWE

Greetings,

It has been fairly dry this Summer here on the coast. Less rain than
usual. I went out and added another ground rod (copper pipe) to the NE
EWE on the termination side (SW). The null has not been as deep as a few
months ago. I think it helped a bit.  I have another I will add to the
other side when I get a chance. I haven't been at the dials much this
Summer as the noise level has been rough a lot of the time with t storm
activity within a couple hundred miles. Summer cx this year have been
rather poor, the times I tried. With the addition of a couple of more
pieces of piping in the ground, the NE EWE is ready for TA's, if we get
any this Fall/Winter.
   Also I have the tickets and reservations for the ABQ convention in
Sept. I am looking forward to that.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin