[IRCA] Finally a NEW Log on ULR....540 WETC Wendell-Zebulon, NC 500 Watts Nights!! ULR # 669 Heard.

[IRCA] Finally a NEW Log on ULR....540 WETC Wendell-Zebulon, NC 500 Watts Nights!! ULR # 669 Heard.

Hi Guys:

 Finally a NEW LOG for the ULR Logbook!! Last New Station heard was on
JUNE/10th!!

Heard on the SONY SRF-T615 Barefoot while laying in Bed last night..........

Usually the CBC Station in Windsor dominates this frequency
here......but I could hear Spanish Mexican flavoured Music and SS Talk
underneath it. I was able to Null Windsor enough to hear a nice ID on
the Hour!! Not a New Log for the Overall logbook...but a nice addition
to the ULR Log....and at 500 Watts nights....a nice catch. (Unless they
were on Day Power????)

ULR Station # 669 Heard.

540   WETC   Wendell-Zebulon, NC  July/27/09  2256 EDT     SPANISH      FAIR
Lively Spanish Music...Mexican Flavoured. ID by Male DJ @ 2259 in ENGLISH.
Mentioned "WETC-AM" and gave more Station Info in EE....but hard to grab
it all.
Nulled out CBC Windsor to hear this.More Lively SS Music/Vocals. SS Talk
and
Jingles by Male @ 2303 EDT.

RELOG....But NEW ULR # 669 Heard.      4 KW/500 Watts Nights
ROSS, ONT.