Re: [IRCA] July 25-26 Grayland DXpedition

At 05:55 7/25/2009, you wrote:
>Thanks Walt,
>
>We still hope that you and the other Victoria DXers can join us for a DXing
> session sometime again in Grayland, even though Vancouver Island probably
>has many great ocean beach locations more convenient for you. Grayland is
>not quite as exotic as Italy or the Queen Charlottes, but the South Pacific
>can really boom in there when DXers hit the summer dates right.

Actually Gary, there's nothing really like Grayland that I know of on Vancouver Island.   An awful lot of our coast is trees on rocks sloping steeply into the water, and the parts that aren't, are parkland that isn't DXer friendly.

Now, if Grayland was two hours from here, I'd visit more frequently...

best wishes,

Nick