Re: [IRCA] July 25-26 Grayland DXpedition

Re: [IRCA] July 25-26 Grayland DXpedition

Heh, good luck, Gary!  Sounds like you chose a great weekend weatherwise at least, although you never know whether the fog will roll in from the ocean down there.  Looking forward to reading all about it in the days to come.....Walt