[IRCA] UnID on 1710 heard in WI

I am hearing a station carrying continuous religious and southern gospel music on 1710. In the time I have listened, there has been just one voice announcement, in English, which did not seem to contain an ID, though the signal was pretty bad at the time. We first noted it in the car yesterday (Wednesday 7/22) just after noon, and it was on past sunset last night and remains there this morning. On the home receiver, it is about the same strength as the Racine WI TIS on 1700 and is not as strong as Berwyn IL on 1690. It seems to loop NW/SE from here (in southern Milwaukee Co.). Is anyone else in the area hearing this?

Best regards, Tim Noonan  Oak Creek WI  DXing2@xxxxxxx