[IRCA] V7AB 1098kHz Marshall Islands

The Operations Manager there sent me a few pictures of their tower, atu,
transmitter, generator and studio. If anyone would like to see them, email
me privately and I will send them along!

The station is 10KW, but I forget what kind of transmitter they use. They
have a 500 Watt FM Relay, but thats only in the captial. The AM Tower is on
a small atoll off the main island and is powered by a generator. They use
Audio Vault automation software, and run a mixed music format.

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.