Re: [IRCA] NE Oregon TPs, Saturday; TA Sunday

At 12:29 6/20/2009, you wrote:

>738 again decent this morning, presumed Tahiti with FF talk by man,

the best here again was just a carrier from 738kHz between 1030 and 1210UT. ...

Small compensation is that 783 was showing a carrier at 0519UT this evening, for evidence of  a TA path on the shortest night of the year, something I never thought I'd hear.

Nick