Re: [IRCA] NE Oregon TPs, Friday 19 June

At 12:58 6/19/2009, you wrote:
>738 presumed Tahiti doing relatively well this morning, hitting "weak" level on occasional peaks at 1213 utc with man talking in rapid French. 567 at occasional poor level 1206 utc, non-English talk.
>Radio Rossii very poor on 180 at 1130 utc.

Just checked the SDR-14 recording here Steve, and it was a very poor morning, just a slight carrier from 738 in the 650-840 kHz range in the 1045 to 1210UT time period.

Hard to believe I had weak and parallel audio on 747 and 774 just before 1130UT on the 17th.

No signs of any African TA's tonight either...must be solstice.

best wishes,

Nick