Re: [IRCA] Possible Russian links from 1710

Re: [IRCA] Possible Russian links from 1710

The BBN Bible link at the very bottom (
http://globalvisionfaith.org/radio_bbn_bible.htm ) is the russian version of
the english speaking Bible Broadcasting Network in Charlotte, NC.

Paul Walker
www.facebook.com/onairdj