Re: [IRCA] TECSUN PL-300WT AM Sensitivity Variations

Re: [IRCA] TECSUN PL-300WT AM Sensitivity Variations

I compared my PT-300WT with my DT-400W last night and I would say that
my stock PT is about equal, if maybe not just slightly inferior to the
DT-400W.  It seemed the PT-300WT was picking up more hets and noise
than the DT-400W, but I heard the same stations at about equal levels
on both radios.  I think the PT-300WT has deeper nulling capabilities
than the DT-400W which may have contributed to the idea that the
PT-300WT was less sensitive but once the radio was aligned properly,
the signal levels were about equal to the DT-400W.

That's one man's non-tecnical opinion.  Overall, I am satisfied with
the AM sensitivity of my PT-300WT so I probably didn't get a "turkey".

--
John Cereghin
Smyrna DE  FM29eg