Re: [IRCA] First review of the Grundig G8

Re: [IRCA] First review of the Grundig G8

Thanks for the heads-up, Paul.  It's gotta be the PL-300WT - Grundig just
messed up the promotional literature.  It's too bad for them, since I
wonder how many of us (me included) ordered the Tecsun from China rather
than buying from Grundig.  The Grundig lists for the same price, but
shipping is less and you get easier return privileges and a warranty, so
if/when I get another one, it will be the Grundig.

Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA