Re: [IRCA] Trego Radio Manufacturing

On 10-Jun-09, at 1:25 PM, Tim Kridel wrote:

I'm looking for information about Trego Radio Manufacturing, which was based in Kansas City, Mo. Apparently it was a division of Tri-City Radio Electric Supply Company, which was based in Davenport, Iowa, and Rock Island and Moline, Ill. I have a Trego radio that, from the scant information I can find online, probably was manufactured in the 1920s. I'll check some of the antique radio forums, but I thought I'd try here first, in case some of you
have heard of Trego. Thanks.

A couple of links to get you started:

<http://www.radiomuseum.org/dsp_hersteller_detail.cfm?company_id=3635>

<http://www.nostalgiaair.org/forums/messages/091/m0024091.htm>