Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 13:49:04 +0000 (GMT)
From: BARRY DAVIES <barry.davies25@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
	<irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Perseus system requirements

Hello Bob
Depending how long you record, I often run it over night, your hard
drive may be a little small. The PERSEUS is a little greedy especially
if you save the wav files over a couple of day. 170Gb is not unusual. I
have a dedicated laptop which has 320Gb. You can get stand alone hard
drives but I am aware of compatibility issues. I am not a computer buff
and I am sure others can give you more definitive advice. The PERSEUS is
a whole new way of DXing where you wont miss a thing if its there and
you are recording hi!

Barry :-)